Premium Oilheat Saves Money and Prevents ProblemsNoonan Energy delivers a premium Oilheat blend to all our customers at no additional cost. Known as Noonan's Energy Plus, this fuel is treated with a premium additive package that promotes high performance while cleaning your equipment from the inside and keeping it clean.
We choose to deliver premium fuel because it is more chemically stable, so it does not degrade and form sediment that can clog your system and cause a heat outage. It also contains cleaning agents that improve fuel efficiency and reduce sediment buildup. You use fewer gallons, and your tank is cleaner and better protected against corrosion.
|For more information about Noonan's Energy Plus, please click here.
The Benefits of OilheatMassachusetts winters are known to be cold. And the worse our winters are, the better your heating system needs to be. Not surprisingly, Oilheat systems have long been the choice of homeowners in the area!
For complete home comfort you can always rely on safe, efficient, economical Oilheat. With all the many benefits of Oilheat, it's no wonder that so many people choose it to warm their home. Here are the reasons why Oilheat is the fuel of choice:
[ back to top ]
1. Oilheat Is Safe:Oilheat will not burn in a liquid state. In order to light heating oil on fire, you must heat it above 140 degrees, the temperature at which it begins to vaporize. Also, if an Oilheat system should malfunction, visible signs such as smoke and soot warn the homeowner.
2. Oilheat Is Economical:When you adjust for inflation, the price of heating oil is actually less than it was in 1980!
3. Oilheat's the Right Price:If you compare the price of Oilheat to the Consumer Price Index - which represents the average prices consumers pay on a wide range of products - from the early 1980s to the present, Oilheat has increased about half as much!
4. Oilheat Is Clean:Compared to the 1970s, today's Oilheat burns 95% cleaner. The Federal Clean Air Act does not regulate emissions produced by residential Oilheat equipment because negligible amounts are created.
5. Oilheat Is Convenient:With heating oil, you have control over your heat. Oilheat customers have their fuel source stored safely in a corrosion-resistant storage tank on their property and do not have to worry about disruptions in their fuel supply.
6. Oilheat Is Efficient:The Oilheat industry is hard at work to create the most improved technological heating equipment. Heating systems now have efficiency ratings of 90% and over! These modern Oilheating systems actually burn less fuel. In 1973 it took 1,294 gallons to heat a home, now it only takes 833 gallons!
7. Oilheat Is Dependable:There are over 100 oil producing countries, and the U.S. is not dependent on any one country or region for its supply.* In addition, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in the United States has a capacity of 720 million barrels - the world's largest emergency oil stockpile.
* U.S. Energy Information Administration
8. Oilheat Is About Choice:Oilheat dealers offer customers a variety of valuable services - automatic delivery, service agreements, budget plans, plus the latest in heating equipment.
9. Oilheat is Kind to the Environment:Oilheat is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and biodegradable; therefore Oilheat storage tanks do not pose a threat to the environment.
10. Oilheat Means Personal Service:Noonan Energy provides courteous, prompt, personal attention!
Conserve and Save!With today's volatile energy prices, now is a good time to practice energy conservation. Every effort you make, no matter how big or small, will help you save money - and energy - during the heating season. Here are five conservation tips to get you started:
- Correct air leaks around windows, doors and electrical outlets.
- Get an automatic setback or programmable thermostat, which, when used properly, can shave $100 off your annual energy bills.
- Wrap your pipes, to guard against heat loss and prevent them from freezing.
- Remove air conditioning window units, or cover them well.
- Make sure your ceiling has at least six inches of good thermal insulation.
[ back to top ]
At Noonan Energy, we're fueled by the desire to satisfy and supply all of our customers' energy requirements - including kerosene and diesel - which we deliver to our entire service area.
KeroseneKerosene has been widely used for decades - in fact, it's been warming folks for nearly 150 years! If you live in one of our service areas, we can provide you with kerosene products for your heating needs. We are specialists in servicing the kerosene needs of mobile home parks. Kerosene is also available to be picked up in portable containers at our office at 1488 North Main Street, Palmer, MA.
Diesel FuelNoonan Energy is also your connection for diesel fuels both on- and off-site:
- At our facility in Palmer, at 1488 North Main Street, we have a diesel station available for customers to fill the saddle tanks of their trucks.
- In addition, we deliver diesel fuel "bulk" or "wheel to wheel" (truck to truck at trucking companies).
- We can also supply off-road diesel for construction site fueling, and in some cases, deliver directly to equipment.
Diesel fuels available include:
- Standard Diesel
- Additized Diesel (for cold weather)
- Blended Diesel (diesel fuel blended with clear kerosene for extreme temperature conditions)
[ back to top ]